|Date Posted:||Jun 12, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 21, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Alfalah Consulting Service (ACSC):
Alfalah Consulting Service (ACSC) LTD
About the Project:
The Monitoring Agent (MA) of Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) has been selected by the World Bank to monitor, support, and report on the efficient and effective implementation of the Recurrent Cost Component of the ARTF.
MA is also responsible to supervise the civil service headcount data entry, reconciliation of the headcount data with the captured date used in the generation of the periodic payroll, review payroll changes, perform consistency checks with other sources of information, review and ensure production of timely reports to satisfy the fiduciary standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Data collection, reviewing and data analysis through the needed procedures.
2. Data reporting daily weekly and monthly to Supervisor.
3. The M16 with M41 or Received Payrolls Summary Segregation and entry to Headcount Database.
4. Weekly & Monthly data Reconciliation of Payroll Report with entries in the database and with the Hard Copy Payroll Summary.
5. Checking the data for accuracy consistency and completeness.
6. Research, compile, and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, or other information required by management or governmental agencies.
7. Coordination of Headcount project with Ministry of Finance, and Mastofiats of provinces.
8. Proper Archiving of the hard Copies of Payroll Summaries.
9. Assisting and coordinating activities with Supervisor, Data Processing Officers and Data Entry Staff.
10. Address user queries, provide first level user support and training.
11. Complete other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor or Head Count Manager.
University education completed or in progress.
Bachelor’s Degree In Finance, Management or Information Technology – Or relevant diplomas and certifications plus work experience in Accounting, Data Processing systems, Management information system or related disciplines.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounting, IT, MIS Applications, database Interfaces, functional related works.
Able to work on Microsoft Windows(7, 8, 10), Data Base systems, and have strong skills of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access).
Able to fluently read, write and speak Pashto, Dari Languages; Good in English Language.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Good Writing and reporting skills.
Work under pressure and performing, completing tasks on time.
Good teamwork skills, capability of providing on time reports to Supervisor.