|Date Posted:||Nov 27, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Assistance for Health, Education and Development - AHEAD:
AHEAD as a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization established by Afghan trained professionals those are committed to contribute in improvement of civil society, , social development, public health and educational programs. AHEAD is registered under license number 1259 in Ministry of Economy, with the long term Vision of the realization and development of vibrant and vital civil society, community development, public health and education in Afghanistan where the interest, concerns and dignity of the civilians are taken seriously and more people have access to resources. The Mission of considered as: contribution to improve the quality of Afghan families life through provision and distribution of quality health, education services, awareness, community development, civil society development, capacity building and research.
Assistance for Health, Education and Development (AHEAD) is implementing BPHS SEHATMANDI Project in Takhar, Samangan and Nooristan Provinces looking for capable candidate.
Deputy Admin Finance Manager (Roster) for Takhar
Deputy Admin Finance Manager (Roster) for Samangan
Deputy Admin Finance Manager (Roster) for Nooristan
The Deputy Finance Manager under the overall guidance and supervision of the AHEAD HQ Finance & Operations Director, ensures assistance in Admin/Financial management systems within the main office. S/he reports to Senior Finance Officer and works closely with Finance Focal Point to coordinate the project budgets planning and implementation in sub office. Deputy Finance Manager will ensure that the financial system is being implemented according to AHEAD Policy, Procedures and various Audit recommendations coming from the HQ Internal Control Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act according to the AHEAD policy;
- To implement AHEAD’s Financial policy and procedure manual;
- Keep confidential with issues related to AHEAD;
- Develop Spirit of co-operation and understanding among members of the unit;
- Assist Senior Finance Officer and Finance Focal Point/AHEAD Management in development of monthly financial reports;
- Develop effective filling system (hard and soft) for financial records of the projects;
- Preparation and processing daily vouchers;
- Tracking record in accordance with budgets and budgets variance in compliance of account code and budget code of the project;
- Keeping update records and data for financial filling systems in soft and hard copies;
- Tracking data entry process of financial transactions in excel database;
- Facilitating cash flow plans for expenses using budgets and actual cash flow with assistance of Senior Finance Office/Finance Focal Point in HQ;
- Ensure all transaction are allocated according to budget and timely corrective actions are taken on vouchers errors;
- Ensure that timely responses are made to finance and Internal Control Department requests/demands;
- Proper checking of the supporting documents before payment;
- Submitting Funds Requests of AHEAD Projects to Senior Finance Officer and Finance Focal Point at least 5 days before the expected receipt of the fund;
- Prepare/maintain/assist the unit in preparing monthly Cash Book, Bank Book, Payable Book, Funds Summary, Bank Reconciliation, Cash Count and submit report [both hard and soft] to the Finance Focal Point within 7 days of the end of Shamsi month;
- Ensure that all expenditures of project are implemented according to donor’s rules and regulations;
- Assist in preparation of monthly staff payroll including salary slips, prompt and accurate calculation of statuary and non-statutory deductions such as advance salary received, and withhold the income taxes on timely manner;
- Assist Senior Finance Officer and Finance Focal Point to ensure payments are made in accordance with AHEAD Financial/procurement policies and procedures;
- Attend regular AHEAD Review Workshops and provide reports on the related financial issues and make sure decisions are followed-up;
- Seeking timely recommendations regarding financial procedures;
- Being time effective in all admin related payments (promised rental payment, electricity, water and telephone bills) and procurements;
- Make plan (schedule) for the work of his/her self and subordinates on daily, weekly, monthly basis;
- Ensure effective and timely administrative services for all Departments/units;
- Preparation of monthly activities report to line manager; and
- Perform other duties assigned by the line manager.
- Graduated from finance (BBA/BCOM) Master of Finance will be preferred
- Excellent English& Computer is requird
- Must have 5-6 years experience in field of Finance and Operation.
- Must Know Quick books
- Must have Knowledge of supervision skills.
- Must have ability to travel.