|Date Posted:||Jan 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
Deputy Chief Of Party
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper administration of the program and facilitate technical aspects of design construction and implementation of projects ( in concert with the COP).
- Provide technical guidance and serve as a subject matter expert in at least one relevant technical area.
- Develop partnerships with GIRoA, the PRTs, donors, implementers, NGOs and stakeholders to the foster donor coordination.
-Coordinate the development, implementation and reporting on detailed implementation plans.
- Track and report quarterly on programmatic achievements and financial management indicators.
- Provide regular and constructive feedback to program staff, serve in a supervisory role.
Advanced degree from an accredited university in a relevant field preferred.
Prior international donor experience on similar projects.
- 7 years of applicable technical and professional experience.
- Prior experience supervising and managing staff.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and implement creative and practical approaches to overcome governance challenges.
- Fluency in English ( Written and Spoken )