|Date Posted:||May 2, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 19, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfills a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include: Enforcement of Rule of Law Ensuring security and protection of public order and security Take preventive measures to avoid the criminal incidence Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff Respect human rights and enhance the relationship of police and public Control and Protection Afghan borders Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fairThe incumbent professional environment for women Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance to the law ANP command and control Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation, and smuggling Counterterrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
Deputy for General Directorate of Finance and Budget under General Director of Finance and Budget, must be a professional in financial issues, considers the recommendations and orders of MoF Budget and Treasury heads and fulfil them and he/she is responsible for the following.
1. Effective arrangement and management of financial resources and their supervision
2. Implementation of practical strategy and process
3. Budget management of projects and required payment structures
4. Accurate control and review of accounting projects
5. Facilitation for promotion of professional level in the general directorate of finance and budget
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. In the absence of general director of finance and budget, the tasks performed by general director of finance and budget (ToR) must be performed by the deputy director finance and budget directorate.
2. Controlling and supervising the performance of all departments and subordinate general departments.
3. Active participation in budget formulation process of MOIA and participation in the relevant meetings.
4. Establishing effective coordination between service sections and general directorate of finance and budget to carry out the financial and budget affairs in a better manner on center and provincial level.
5. Monitoring and controlling budget status and allotment expenditure.
6. Controlling and review of normal and developing allotments forms (B10, B20, and B27), adjustment (B 23) main and normal and MOIA contract budget verification forms.
7. Monitoring the finance systems and providing the learning opportunities of finance systems for service sections finance officers in the ministry of interior affairs.
8. Controlling financial affairs to solve the problems of visitors
9. Ensuring on time disbursement of salaries to ANP on central and provincial levels
10. Coordinating and monitoring the transfer of payroll electronic management from LOTFA to MOIA.
11. Coordinating and participating in donors’ and ministry of finance meetings.
12. Controlling the implementation of financial and budget principles in accordance with regulations, directives, etc.
13. Overseeing the implementation of the Payroll Procedures and Operations Manual at national and sub-national levels
14. Ensuring the performance of regular reconciliation of payroll (WEPS/APPS) against AFMIS and present the reports to stakeholders
15. Performing all other duties assigned to him based on the order of DM support and general director of finance and budget in accordance with enforce laws.
1. Ensuring the effective and accurate management of financial resources
2. Ensuring how to implement financial outlook and financial systems
3. Ensuring the effective and accurate management of rate coverage in financial system
4. Ensuring the establishment of accurate project monetary control
5. Ensuring the capacity building and financial sharing in finance directorate
Having educational credentials at least a bachelor degree in, Economy, Finance, accounting, Business or a comparable discipline)
Having at least 3 years work experience with national and international organizations for financial management or leadership of financial operating system staff
Fluency in official languages (Dari and Pashtu) and English language
Showing high level of professionalism and ethics in accordance with the values of MOIA
Promoting the vision, mission and strategic goals of MOIA
Fair and equal behavior with partners and staff without considering their, rank, age, ethnicity and gender
Academic and Training management
Strengthening capacity building and training management in MOIA through exemplary leadership
Continued work for the training of the staff
Progress and Work Effectiveness
Having the ability to prepare strategic plans based on reporting management
Ability of shaping, budget management, payment and investment management, financial transfers management, financial analysis based on rates coverage.
Sufficient Accounting Knowledge
Ability in successful leadership of financial team
Good knowledge of Information Technology based on electronic page management system
Establishing the new effective system for improving the behavior and personality of the staff
Management and Leadership
Establishing and maintaining strong relations with visitors, focusing on the results which can respond to visitors and providing information
Working hard and with energy to achieve the determined goals
Providing the oral and written skills to strengthen relations
Being prepared for positive changes and having the skill to solve problems