|Date Posted:||Jun 3, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 9, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 10 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Deputy GS Manager is providing a wide range of support for all related issues of GS department and stays in close coordination with each section (Procurement, Maintenance, and Transport, Contracts) in order to accelerate the daily routine tasks and ensure that in each section proper procedure has been implemented.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Identify and seek solution (In consultation with the management) for all issues of General Services
2. Collect and maintain statistical data from financial, Administrative and management reporting matters.
3. Implement and practice proper and transparent procurement procedure and process are maintained in the
4. Close coordination with Procurement section and make sure that all the purchases are valued and proper
supporting documents are attached.
5. Close coordination with maintenance section and make sure that all the repairs and contracts are based on
the bank approved procedure.
6. Provide administrative support to all branch and head office staff in General Services related issues.
7. Establish and Maintain professional relation with vendors/contractors/suppliers, co-ordinate and contact
required quotations and advises the management accordingly.
8. Supervising and coordinating the internal and external movements of the bank assets.
9. Preparing or reviewing reports as and when required by the management.
10.Maintaining professional filling system of General Services Department.
11.Registering the daily payment voucher into a database and making sure all the required supporting
documents are attached or proper purchasing has been made.
12.Communicating with branch on related issues and ensuring that the problem has been solved and proper
procedure has been implements for all GS related issues.
13. Maintaining proper record of all rent agreement of bank rented premises.
14. Oversee construction and renovation projects of the bank and ensure that the project is completed within the
agreed period and budget.
15. Close coordination with all sections of GS (Procurement, Maintenance, Transport, and Petty Cash).
16. Taking care of requests for stationary, Supply, Purchases, Maintenance/Order and other necessary
administrative documents in accordance with requirement of the office.
Other job-related tasks as assigned by line manager/Management.
Bachelor’s Business Administration or Accounting
At least 3 years’ working experience in Admin, logistic field.
Knowledge of bank operation in various fields.
Fluent communication skills (written and verbal) in Afghan local languages as well as English.
Having good analytical and diagnostic skills.
Ability to use MS-Office packages.
Flexibility regarding working hours and travel to branches while required.
Leadership, management Skills Being accurate, punctual, professional and objective in the assigned GS