|Date Posted:||Feb 8, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 22, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) began as an agency that provided licenses to companies wishing to invest in Afghanistan. AISA has now evolved into a pro-active institution on promoting and attracting investment to Afghanistan. AISA, having its main office in Kabul and regional offices in Herat, Kandahar, Mazar-i-sharif, Nangharhar, Khost, Kunduz, Paktia, Faryab and Helmand province, delivers a wide range of services to investors all over the country.
ïƒ˜ Source, compile and maintain real sector data from various sources.
ïƒ˜ Source, compile and update all the investment procedural laws.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Compilation of law summaries.
2. Translation of related documents from Dari/Pashto to English and vice versa.
3. Disseminate all the updated information to the other members of the department.
4. Sources compile and update all the investment procedural laws and then liaise with the IT department for putting the relevant information on the website.
5. Provide the investors with the counseling services.
6. Providing the information of investment procedure to the investors.
7. Visit the respective ministries for the purpose of easing out the work of investment
8. Attending the meetings and Conferences.
9. Provide online information to the investors.
10. Handling grievances of the Investors relating to legal issues.
11. Update with all the amendments made in the Investment procedural laws.
12. Arrange meeting with recommended staff.
13. Operating database
14. Other related duties as assigned.
â€¢ Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business Administration or any other related field with a minimum of three years of experience in the relevant field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
â€¢ Strong interpersonal skills and experience of obtaining information from across an organization.
â€¢ Good written skills for creating reports and emails.
â€¢ Maintain standards of conduct
â€¢ Be respectful
â€¢ Possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity
â€¢ Be flexible
â€¢ Demonstrate sound work ethics
â€¢ Be consistent and fair
â€¢ Problem Solving Skills