|Date Posted:||Feb 7, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 15, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
CHA is an afghan National non-governmental, non political, non-profit and non-sectarian humanitarian organization Set in 1987. CHA working in health, education and agriculture as a proactive player and a strong advocate for a developed Afghanistan in Kabul, Kandahar, Farah, Herat, Ghor, Balkh, Parwan, Kapisa and Faryab provinces.
To Work closely with health sector management team in planning new projects/programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Ensure that data is collected, interpreted, and drafted into reports by the deadlines stipulated in donor agreements.
2.Hold meetings with MoPH, partner organizations and other stakeholders for effective implementation of the projects/programs.
3.To carry out frequent monitoring and supervision visits to the project sites.
4.To provide data for health sector management team for proposal writing.
5.To develop monitoring checklist along with coordination of HTSU.
6.To develop job description to project staff by coordination of HTSU.
7.Analyzing of monitoring checklist and prepare feedback to the project staff.
8.To provide monitoring narrative report and send to health sector coordinator.
9.To Maintain and update the database of HMIS, also prepare project technical progress report if required.
10.To provide Data for the project manager.
11.To conduct trainings to different category of Medical staff at the project site.
12.To maintain co-operation with other units, authorities, institution and NGOs.
13.To be able to communicate the culture sensitive issues in a culturally accepted manners to the trainees.
14.To undertake other tasks/responsibilities as requested by the medical coordinator.
15.Provide feed backs to project staff.
16.Close overseeing on the implementation of projects proposals and project work plans.
The successful applicant will need to address the following criteria:
1) Graduate from a recognized Medical University.
2) Minimum two years work experiences at a similar position.
3) Work experience with other health organization.
4) Project management experience
5) Education and training in area relevant to Health (preferably HMIS).
6) Excellent knowledge of English (Written, spoken and understanding), Pashto or Dari.
7) Must have an understanding and working experience of Access databases / Excel / Word, and internet
8) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multi-cultural environment
9) Managerial, monitoring and supervisory skills.
10) Training and facilitation skills.
11) Problem solving skills.