|Date Posted:||Dec 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
Established in 1992, VESTAN Construction Commerce and Industry Joint Stock Company carries out infrastructure and superstructure construction projects in Turkey as well as abroad. Hence, with a staff of professionals, ethical working principles and backed up by advancements in technology to the fullest, VESTAN works for a wide clientele including many key state agencies and institutions in Turkey. VESTAN believes that a professional, high-spirited work environment and staff relations is essential to ensure customer satisfaction. It is with this spirit team-work focus that VESTAN has so far successfully completed many infrastructure and superstructure projects and continues its activities in various provinces of Turkey. Among the finalized and ongoing projects include: reservoirs/dams, drainage and rainwater networks, specially designed mega-schools, administrative buildings in provinces, city halls and cultural centers.
Design Engineer-Water Supply
Requires travel to provinces:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and popular design software.
- Ability to use engineering software
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Produce electrical or mechanical drawings or other related documents or graphics necessary for electromechanical design, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
· Select and use laboratory, operational or diagnostic techniques or test equipment to assess electromechanical circuit, equipment, processes, systems, or sub-systems.
· Select electromechanical equipment, materials, components, or system to meet functional specifications.
· Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
· Develop test prototypes.
· Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
· Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
· Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
· Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
· Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
· Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Farah
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, design engineering, engineering.
- Master Degree is mostly preferable
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role.