|Date Posted:||Jul 20, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 20, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ghazanfar Bank:
Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started off its operation from Kabul, Afghanistan and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat besides opening another five branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kute Sangi and Lese Maryam. In due course of time the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
The Management Team of the Bank is comprised of highly experienced and qualified Bankers, Financial Experts, Accountants and Risk Managers with considerable expertise in all aspects of Banking. With the help of such a dynamic team the Bank is in a position to offer specialized skills in a traditional way in all related spheres such as counseling and advising on any financial matter, handling of foreign exchange transactions, handling of investments in a Depository Account, Islamic Banking transactions, Lending/Corporate Banking transactions, SME Lending transactions, Money Transfer transactions, Retail Banking transactions and International Trade related transactions.
Responsible to provide efficient customer service and support of E-banking products including Master Card, online banking, mobile banking and e-statements and Provide support to business customers and consumers both retail and corporate customers. Process, verify and reconcile the electronic banking transactions to ensure accuracy and adherence to policies, procedures and bank regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To manage, plan, organize, control and guide all activities of the Digital Banking Department of the Bank so as to run the Digital Banking related matters of the Bank smoothly.
2. To handle cards management such as card activation, de-activation, freezing and cancellation.
3. Responsible for business performance and continuity of digital and self-service channels.
4. Identify and implement innovations for servicing customers through branchless banking, using both fixed and mobile technologies (ATMs, POS, mobile phones),
5. Establish and monitor servicing relationships with internal and external parties, including back- and front-office staff, agents, networks, and other service-providers,
6. Manage the delivery channel as a business, focusing on income and costs, working closely with other units in order to drive growth in outreach and sales.
7. Promote and adopt digital and self-service channels among customers in Afghanistan and abroad ensuring significant increase of digital channels penetration, conversion and usage rate;
8. Deliver superior service quality and the best digital experience for Ghazanfar Bank’s customers across all digital and self-service channels via continuous improvement and innovating in services delivered via remote channels;
9. Actively participate in different phases of Oracle Banking Digital Experience implementations and other e-banking products and services of the bank.
1. At least 3-4 years of ATM Operations, POS, Internet Banking, mobile Banking.
2. Having knowledge of various core banking systems, AML/CFT regulations and workflow management systems.
3. With keen sense in information technology development and IT business.
4. Sound knowledge of branch banking and back office operations.
5. Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects
Ability to work on several projects in parallel;
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/ financial skills;
- Flexible and fast-paced personality; out-of-box thinking skills;
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to instantly connect with people and manage ongoing relationships for positive outcomes;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and business orientation;
- Strong ability to lead diverse teams across different functions;
- Fluency in Dari, Pashtoo and English languages.