|Date Posted:||Dec 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Asara Global Group:
Asara Global Group (formerly known as ASARA Consultancy Services) is an Afghan-owned and Afghan-led firm, managed by a group of Afghan professionals, committed to the private sector and entrepreneurship development in Afghanistan. The company is registered in Afghanistan, the USA, and Estonia with an HQ in Kabul and back offices in the USA, Estonia, and the UK. The company is providing services in seven industries globally and has served clients from Afghanistan (public and private sectors), USA, Austria, the Netherlands, Estonia, Belgium, Germany, Jordan, and UAE.
Asara and its team has experience in managing large scale projects in the areas of business incubation, entrepreneurship, innovation centers, business management and advisory, capacity building, project management, business planning, business evaluation, job creation, monitoring and evaluation, research design, policy analysis, value chain development, market services, certifications, compliance, taxation, financial management, market linkage, logistics and supplies, transportation, product development, mining, trade promotion and facilitation, and many other sectors working with Afghan government, international donors and the private sector in Afghanistan.
Asara Global Group is looking for an experienced Digital Communication Manager to develop strategies, create content for digital channels and manage overall communication affairs of Asara Global Group and its projects. Moreover, the manager will be responsible to meet the project beneficiaries and extract stories. The manager has to feed all digital communication channels such as social media, website and other online tools with the updated news and developed content. S/he will be responsible for increasing the channels’ followers and viewers’ numbers. In addition, the manager should create engagement within the channels and provide analytical reports on a monthly basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Ability to design and execute smart in-country online content and campaign strategy
● Ability to develop and create social media content such as sorties, posts, polls, Q&A, lives, success stories, etc.
● Ability to create multiple impact stories for posting and sharing on all Social Media Channels
● Ability to scan, curate and share the social media and news updates
● Ability to manage strategic communication affairs and prepare innovative/creative promotional materials content
● Ability to manage communication affairs of multi-stakeholder projects.
● Schedule interviews and meet beneficiaries for extracting stories to be posted on the website and social media
● Active daily community management responding to comments and prompting further engagement
● Create Instagram stories via ‘insta take-overs’
● Deliver reports on results using Facebook Analytics and Google Analytics
● Conducting media interviews with project beneficiaries and stakeholders
● Holding a bachelor or master’s degree in Journalism or Communication with a 5 – 10 years of experience in relevant field
● Experience in developing stories and storytelling
● Expert in social media management especially in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
● Strong communication
● Content development and storytelling
● Social media management
● Excellent Dari, Pashto, and English languages skills