|Date Posted:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 9, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Marketing,Technical ,Sales/Marketing, Media, Journalism ,Telecommunication ,Computer Science,Customer Service,Information Technology,Sales/Marketing|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO) is a national Afghan NGO established in 1993. ABCO is operating in all regions of Afghanistan with a mission of national Food Security and Livelihood Resilience Building. For the last 27 years ABCO has been committed to its mission and has performed plenty of programs and projects with UN and international organizations. ABCO has a commitment of transparency and accountability with its partners and clients. Following a commitment of self-improvement, integrity and long-term engagement and support with its personnel and project staff.
A Digital marketer responsibilities are to developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies using SEO, SEM, and other techniques to attract customers to the company’s website and increasing awareness of company’s products and services. Supplying the right content for the company, engaging people through social media, checking and keeping visitor flow on the website
Duties & Responsibilities:
a) A digital Marketer is responsible to optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
b) A digital Marketer is responsible to track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
c) A digital Marketer is responsible to Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels and write for blogs, web pages, social media, and video script.
d) A digital Marketer is responsible for measuring site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
e) A digital Marketer is responsible to fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
f) A digital Marketer is responsible to identify new digital marketing trends and Work on SEO of the website pages
g) A digital Marketer is responsible to edit and post content, videos on online sites.
h) A digital Marketer is responsible to Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
i) A digital Marketer is responsible to execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
j) A digital Marketer is responsible for creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven experience in digital marketing and knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Must have excellent IT skills.
- Must have excellent written communication skill for producing high quality content and must have strong verbal communication skills in (English, Dari and Pashtoo) for articulating ideas to clients.
- The incumbent must have experience in Optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, Email, Social Media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Should have strong communication skills and customer services
- The incumbent must have strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and must have capacity to priorities and work across multiple projects.
- Must be Up-to-Date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Must be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage inform and motivate.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested qualified candidates should submit their CVs with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience to this Email Address: email@example.com
Candidates must clearly write the Reference and Job Title in the subject of line otherwise your application will not be considered.
We are committed to ethical standards, a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.