|Date Posted:||Jun 25, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 25, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science,Sales/Marketing,Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Streambyte Technology:
StreamByte Technology is one of the leading ICT & Digital Marketing Company in Afghanistan, providing a broad range of cost effective ICT solutions and services that will allow you to leverage the value of your technology investment along with enhancing your business efficiency, reliability and performance.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and Lead integrated social media marketing strategies including websites, mobile, email, SEM, SMM, SEO, display advertising and social media.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Manage, Grow and Engage Online audiences via social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and blogs – helping develop and implement client's social media strategy and oversee aspects of social content, including writing and editing of social content, development of social media campaigns, community management and engagement and social media advertising.
- Drive traffic to website utilizing various online channels
- Improve search engine rankings via on-page and off-page optimization techniques
- Strategize target-specific and global ad campaigns on Google Adwords
- Create brand presence and publicize services on social media
- Conduct market research to analyze competitors, evaluate market penetration and contribute new marketing plans
- Identify social media influencers and create partnerships with them.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the client's message to their existing customers.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Minimum 1.5 to 2 years of experience
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Ability to transform ideas, strategies into the form of presentations
- Analyze data, compile them and make use of the data to taken rational marketing decisions
- Existing experience in SMO, SEO and interest towards blogging
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Dari, Pashto and English;
- Highly organized and good planner;
- Efficient in time management;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Maintain office ethics and confidentiality;
- Team worker;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , kindly indicate the vacancy number (ST1010) and the post title (Digital Marketing Executive) in the subject line when applying by email.