|Date Posted:||Nov 29, 2010|
|Reference:||ARTF/ GDPDM /MCP/346/11/10|
|Closing Date:||Dec 11, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Capacity Building for Result (CBR) IARCSC:
Description of the Post:
The Director, Audit and Evaluation is overall responsible of Audit and control of financial and procurement affairs, quality of performances, moveable and immovable properties, submitting of reconciled reports to leadership of Ministry of E and W and relevant units and prepare corrective guidelines to fill deficiencies and correct defects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Within six weeks of joining he/she shall develop an action plan for revamping the system in accordance with rules and regulations for better quality services delivery and also a work plan in agreement with his/her supervisor (Minister or Deputy Minister). Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual work plans according to MoE and W work plans
2. Manage and lead subordinates
3. Audit and control technical, financial, procurement affairs and issues on moveable and immoveable properties of MoE and W.
4. Audit and control work process in the (beginning, middle and end of the year) and also assess projects and programs for water canals to ensure reasonable use of water resources.
5. Audit and control the projects under construction, establishments and mobilizations for provision of energy.
6. Audit and control the implementation process of policy and plans according to MoE and W Strategies.
7. Advise on policy making, programming and seek approaches for effective economical use of energy and water resources.
8. Study and assess protocols, conditions statements, test the quality of used materials in laboratory.
9. Implement and adhere to the environmental rules to prevent pollution.
10. Reconcile reports on quality of performances done by different sections and submit it to the leadership of MoE and W and relevant units.
11. Supervise and assess activities assigned to employees.
12. Ensure that he/she transfers knowledge and skills to other individuals and working teams in an effective regular manner in order to improve managerial ability, motivation and confidence.
1. Monthly, quarterly, annual work plans/action plan exists.
2. A sound Administrative system is in place.
3. A proper system of auditing/controlling of all technical, financial, procurement issues and usage of water resources is in place.
4. all relevant reports is in place
Reporting and supervisory role:
The Director, Audit and Evaluation will report to the Minister of E and W.
- Minimum Requirement:
1. Masterâ€™s degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Financial Management with 3 years of relevant working experience or a Bachelor degree in the mentioned subjects with 5 years relevant experience.
2. Have good Communication skills both written and verbal in Dari, Pashto and English languages.
3. Computer skills in MS. Office are required.
1. Ability in management and formulation of policies, technical and economic analysis of water requirements.
2. Experience in managing or leading teams Ability to formulate strategies and policies, and create innovative approaches.
3. Strong ability to prioritize workload and meet simultaneous and competing deadlines.
4. Strong communication and organization skills.
Notice of revision:
These terms of reference may be revised subject to operational needs.