|Date Posted:||Jan 16, 2011|
|Reference:||ARTF/ GDPDM /MCP/369/01/2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 25, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About کمیسیون مستقل اصلاحات اداری و خدمات ملکی:
Director of Monitoring and Evaluation has overall responsibility for oversight of impact assessments of all Civil Service development programs managed through IARCSC. The incumbent carries the responsibility for Monitoring and Evaluation operations and Strategic Development for Monitoring and Evaluation and its role in Human Resources Development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Within six weeks of joining he/she shall develop an action plan for revamping the system in accordance with rules and regulations for better quality services delivery and also a work plan in agreement with his/her supervisor ( Chairman of IARCSC).
2. Establish an effective management system for the department to manage and lead the employees and the activities of department in a standard manner.
3. Develop a system for monitoring and evaluation the result of the public administration Reform and assist Ministries and Government agencies to implement.
4. Establish and maintain an efficient reporting system among all units, sections and government departments.
5. Develop and analyze PAR monitoring and evaluation reports from ministries and government agencies.
6. Collect reports from related departments regarding the implementation of Administration Reform and submit them to the Secretariat.
7. Prepare regular PAR monitoring and evaluation reports for PAR steering committee.
8. Offer advice and cooperate with ministries to complete reporting form.
9. Represent the commission and the Secretariat in meetings, conferences, seminars and other social activities.
10. Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to the team member regarding to their duties performance, undertake problem solving and investigative analysis tasks.
11. Ensure that he/she transfers knowledge and skills to other individuals and working teams in an effective regular manner in order to improve managerial ability, motivation and confidence.
12. Perform any other tasks, which may be assigned for fulfillment of the program objectives.
1. Implementation of the action plan
2. Monitoring and Evaluation system of projects are in place
3. Performance evaluation system of employees are in place
4. An effective reporting system is established.
Reporting and supervisory role:
The Director of Monitoring and Evaluation will report to the Director ARS.
1. A Masterâ€™s degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy with 3 years of working experience in senior related positions/Or a Bachelor degree in the above mentioned subjects with 5 years of relevant experience.
2. Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal in Dari or Pashto and English languages.
3. Computer skills in MS. Office are required.
1. Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure;
2. Experience of leading and motivating teams of people towards the achievement of agreed ends;
3. Excellent analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
4. A wide range of monitoring and evaluation skills and knowledge.
Notice of revision
These terms of reference may be revised subject to operational needs.