|Date Posted:||Feb 5, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 21, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
He is responsible to do supervisory task as following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising all dispatch team in order to provide qualitative & efficient transportation services.
- Controlling all vehicles movements through GPS system in order to avoid any misuse of organization vehicle.
- Manage and coordinate all dispatch activities between team members and report to head of transport as appropriated.
- Oversee all transportation departments, including its assets and employees.
- Clear vehicle request, which received through VRS, Emails and Phone Calls of AWCC and give priority to urgent request as deemed necessary.
- Communicates properly with all clients and requesters in an effective, friendly and respectful manner, providing necessary assistance and reliable answers ensuring clients satisfaction and consent.
- Update in timely manner the transport route plan and give proper explanation and guidance to all stakeholders.
- Receives vehicle keys from the drivers and register them into proper document.
- Make sure that vehicles are transferred from one driver to another based on proper documentation.
- Keep update the key registration sheet on daily basis & make sure the accuracy of data embedded in it.
- Generate VRS entries for vehicle requests to VIPs, which received by emails or phone in order to obtain security clearance and assign vehicle.
- Keep tracking assigned vehicles for client as per their requested routs.
- Certify drivers leave and report to administrative section as required.
- Organize the driver duty roster for the weekend as appropriated.
- Cover accident spot and report to line supervisor on time,
- Conducts proper monitoring, evaluation and check on all vehicles in his span of control for being sound, safe, clean and comfortable for the passengers.
- Day to day monitoring & giving Instruction to drivers to keep their vehicles clean.
- Monitor drivers attendance on a daily bases for absentees, late coming and early leavers and generate report in order to inform HR\HQ to take disciplinary action as per organization rules and policy.
High school with 3 years working experience
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills,
- Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task.