|Date Posted:||May 27, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 5, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About MTN Afghanistan:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent required to act as secretary to the Division.
- Must sure official letters are sent, received on time
- Regularly update the Log of the documents flow across and outside the company.
- Proper sent, received recording of all government letters
- Keeping of acknowledgement record by date for the letter sent
- Issue letters properly using the template approved
- Recording of the filling system in separate sheets and folders
- Proper achieving and filling of overall documents on time and always updating filling system..
- Follow up of the documents and pending issues pending in other internal Divisions.
- Informal and ad hoc translation of documents
- Typing of the documents Dari, Pastho and English
- Support the Corporate team whatever required.
- Ability to interact with security agencies.
- Be able to propose solutions for the team.
- Be responsible and reliable
- Know office skills, good communications and computers.
- Be able to translate from English to Dari and Pashto and vice vers
- Holding 12 Grade or unitversity education
. Computer literate
. Fluent in English
Â· Customer Oriented
Â· Team Player
Â· Ability to negotiate