|Date Posted:||Jun 28, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||24 month(s)|
About Afghan Knowledge Solution:
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDRAD Afghan Knowledge Solutions (AKS) is a young and vibrant independent consultancy based in Kabul, Afghanistan. The firm is dedicated to providing high quality services to governments, NGOs, and companies working in Afghanistan through its diverse range of products. AKS uses its professional and consulting skills to develop the capacities of its clients in Afghanistan by developing the abilities of their staff. The companys ethos for training is underpinned in the belief that capacity development is an essential part of all reform programs. AKS approach to capacity development is based on partnerships with clients which allows them to design practical and sustainable solutions. The aim is to ensure that capacity development is carefully phased and managed so that results are sustainable beyond just the period of technical assistance.
The DMS/MIS Expert shall have the qualifications and will be responsible for the followings:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Documents Management System (DMS)/MIS Expert:
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline, with minimum of eight years of relevant
2. Experience in developing, implementing, and/or maintaining electronic and hardcopy records and
document management procedures, practices, and tools
3. Experience in developing and improving records and document management processes
4. Experience integrating or coordinating multiple disciplines and staff
5. Experience applying professional competency
6. Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills
8. Design and develop best practices in records and document management and apply it to Document
Management of documents submitted by the Contractors and Consultancy under this contract.
9. Interact with staff members at various levels (engineers, team leads, division directors, project managers, quality assurance reps, admin assistants, etc.) to gather feedback before implementing
changes affecting the project.
10. Maintain records and document management procedures and ensure the users are properly trained
in those procedures.
11. Ensure DABS/DPMO staff members are trained in records and document management processes as
required for their organizational roles.
12. Assist in the assessment, acquisition, or deployment of new electronic document management
13. Develop and maintain various trackers for tracking projects documents, submittals, designs, etc.
14. Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and
integrity of master documents.
15. Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems
16. Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles,
and document workflow procedures
17. Check source documents for accuracy and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
18. Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required.
19. Store completed documents in designated locations.
20. Maintain and work with online management systems with quality and regularity and upload the data
to the online websites as per the company contract requirements.
21. Responsible for storing, managing and tracking the documents and ensure documents follow live file
22. Maintain both hard and soft filling system for the unit.
• Familiar with the nature of formal meetings, training, workshops, and ability to share information