|Date Posted:||Jul 25, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Aug 2, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Graphic Designer,Media|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Cinematographers and Directors of Photography play a very important and creative role in film production. They work closely with the director and give a film its unique visual look and identity. Cinematographers and directors of photography primarily monitor the use of photographic and lighting equipment. The terms “Cinematographer” and “Director of Photography” are used interchangeably when the same person supervises both the camera crew and the lighting crew.
Cinematographers and directors of photography are expected to achieve visual effects in accordance with the instructions of the director. They are responsible for the selection of camera, lens, filter, and film stock. They take decisions about framing and the mode of shooting. However, the degree of freedom that cinematographers and directors of photography enjoy depends on the director of the project. Some directors give precise instructions while others are open to experimentation.
Camera Operator to capture high-quality and attractive images for film or TV broadcasting. You’ll be an integral part of our mission to spread information and striking visuals to the world.
A camera operator has a steady hand and quick reflexes. We want you to be comfortable around expensive and delicate equipment as well as able to concentrate and attend to detail. If you’re passionate about the job and can think of ways to add creativity to your work, we’d like to meet you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates motion picture filming: Confers with Direction, Motion picture regarding the interpretation of the scene and desired effects.
- Observes set or location and reviews drawings and other information relating to natural or artificial conditions to determine filming and lighting requirements.
- Reads charts and computes ratios to determine required lighting, film, shutter angles, filter factors, camera distance, depth of field and focus, angles of view, and other variables to produce desired effects.
- Confers with Electrician, Chief to establish lighting requirements.
- Selects cameras, accessories, equipment, and film stock, utilizing knowledge of filming techniques, filming requirements, and computations.
- Instructs camera operators regarding camera setup, angles, distances, movement, and other variables and signals cues for starting and stopping filming.
- Surveys set or location for potential problems, observes effects of lighting, measures lighting levels, and coordinates necessary changes prior to filming.
- Views film after processing and adjusts, as necessary, to achieve desired effects.
- May direct television productions which utilize electronic cameras.
- May specialize in special effects and be designated Director of Photography, Special Effects.
- Work with directors to determine all aspects of shots.
- Provide practical and creative input to scene planning.
- Select, assemble, and position equipment (cameras, stands, software, etc.).
- Prepare cameras and test angles or camera movements.
- Shoot scenes according to requirements.
- Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position.
- Collaborate with make-up artists, lighting, and sound staff to produce the best final effect.
- Setting up any kind of Lighting according to the situation
- Using and setting up any kind of gamble for stabilizing and cinematic shots
- Setting up and recording a clear sound with a boom or pin mic
- Resolve technical or practical issues.
- Edit footage as needed.
Bachelor's degree in graphics or relevant fields.
5 years relevant work experience.
Proven experience as a camera operator.
Experience operating relevant equipment (cameras, cranes, etc.).
Excellent theoretical knowledge of filming and capturing footage.
Ability to understand and follow camera scripts.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to think and act quickly.
Attention to detail.
Physical strength to carry heavy equipment and stamina.
Excellent color vision and hearing.
Must have knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 or upper, Adobe After Effect CC 2020 or Upper, Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 or Upper.
Must know the usage of updated DSLR Camera and Mirrorless.
Must know to use the slider and track dolly for movement and cinematic shots.