|Date Posted:||Sep 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG):
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas. Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
The Draftsman helps the design team in developing drawings and design documents for projects. He/she will be involved in all project design stages and is responsible for design, drawing, and documentation. The ability to interact with designers, clients, consultants, and other team members is critical.
Requires travel to provinces:
- The professional capability of AutoCAD®, Revit, SketchUp, and other computer-based design software.
- Ability to understand, modify and develop complex engineering drawings.
- Capable of review engineering drawings and comments on deficiencies.
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects.
- Ability to quickly alter and site-adapt plans and drawings.
- Good interpersonal skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist design team in completing project’s design, drawing, and documentation.
- Applies engineering principles to design, develop, or modifications.
- CAD development and preparation of design layout drawings and detail drawings.
- Cross-check project documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Carries out modifications to designs.
- Works with other departments on multi-discipline projects and clients.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor’s in engineering field with two-years experience.