|Date Posted:||Oct 27, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 7, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Budget Department within the Ministry of Finance (MoF) is responsible for the preparation of the national budget and for monitoring and reporting on its implementation. The national budget activities, at present, are largely donor/aid co-ordination function with considerable liaison and involvement of international partners. The budget is used as a major co-ordination mechanism of the Government through which it consults, agrees and articulates to all national and international stakeholders the expenditure programmes and priorities of the Government for the year ahead. The National Budget is also the primary instrument for the Government to allocate and manage its financial resources (both internal and external revenues) in a balanced, transparent and accountable manner within a short to medium term framework. The Budget Team is composed of Directorate General Budget, Budget Execution Sectors, Budget Policy, Coordination & Reporting Unit, Provincial Budgeting Unit and Program Budgeting Unit. In addition, the Project Management, Office Management and IT Units provide administrative support to the Budget Department including plan development trainings and office and logistics management. The Project Management, Office Management and IT Unit also coordinate and implement a public information strategy on the National Budget and develop mechanisms to measure and monitor the effectiveness of the delivery of Budget Department’s products and services to key stakeholders and clients.
Pick up Drop.
Driving Services throughout the day.
Any other tasks
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful applicants will work under the direct supervision of Transport Dispatcher/Administrative Assistant, for the provision of the following services;
1. Pick up and drop of official staff during the day.
2. Drives office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items.
3. Meets official personnel at the airport and facilitates immigration and customs formalities as required.
4. Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.,
5. Performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean.
6. Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
7. Ensures that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident.
â€¢ Any other tasks and responsibilities as required for the implementation of the project and requested by the supervisor
â€¢ Reports to the Transport Dispatcher and Administrative Assistant.
â€¢ Completion of a High School.
â€¢ Three Years driving experience is must with NGOs, Governmental agencies or UN Agencies.
â€¢ Good communication skill.
â€¢ Good organizational behavior.
â€¢ Valid Afghan Government license is required.
â€¢ Good knowledge of Local language and some spoken and written knowledge of English Language is must.