|Date Posted:||May 31, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 8, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Aeroparcel, Inc.:
Aeroparcel® is the first and largest Afghan mail, courier and parcel services. Aeroparcel® is committed to modernize the mail, courier and parcel services in Afghanistan. Within four years of operations Aeroparcel® plans to be the market share- leader of mail, courier and parcel services of Afghanistan and the region. Aeroparcel® offers highly competitive products, services and customer experience, and we are committed to continuously improving these offering for all our mail, courier and parcel customers. With the customer at the center of everything we do, we are working hard to ensure that Aeroparcel® services are safe, express and affordable. The main business of Aeroparcel® are mail services, courier services and parcel services within and outside Afghanistan.
Aeroparcel, Inc is looking for a professional and experienced armored vehicle driver in order to pick up and drop up expat staff within Kabul city premises; He/ She must be able to speak fluently in English language.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The incumbent must speak fluent in English and shall have knowledge of local languages;
2. Shall have driving experience of armored vehicles;
3. Must have attested and extended license from traffic department of Afghanistan;
4. He/she should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws of Afghanistan;
5. Precisely finish all paper work connected with conveyance of office;
6. Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed;
7. Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured;
8. Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed;
9. Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager;
10. Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle;
11. Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound;
12. Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician;
13. Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor;
14. Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s);
15. Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager;
16. Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance;
17. Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours;
18. Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands;
19. Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands;
20. Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code;
21. Load and unload office’s materials&
22. Perform any other task assigned by the line manager.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Saturday through Thursday, 08:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.; however, this position can regularly require long hours and frequent weekend work.
2 years of experience in similar position.
An energetic and physically well employee is needed.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
The employee should be able to furnish two individuals as a guarantor for attesting the social worthiness of the employee.