|Date Posted:||May 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
-The Afghanistan National Institute of Music (ANIM), inaugurated on the 20th of June 2010 is Afghanistan’s first institute of music where talented children regardless of their gender, social circumstances and ethnic background are trained in Afghan traditional and Western classical music, while obtaining high quality academic core education. ANIM is operating under the Ministry of Education and has been supported by the World Bank, German Foreign Office, Goethe Institute, UNESCO, British Council, and the Embassies of the United States, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, India, and Germany.
ANIM has a special focus on supporting the most disadvantaged group in Afghan society – the orphans and street working kids to attain a vocation that will allow them to reach their full potential, while contributing to their social and economic status as well as their emotional healing. Integral to our music program is a high quality academic education ensuring that our students are able to achieve at the highest level nationally and internationally as musicians, music educators, academics and specialists. The institute is committed to providing a dynamic, challenging and safe learning environment for all students. Through the provision of an internationally-accredited curriculum our graduates will have the skills, creative vision and confidence to contribute to the artistic, social and cultural life of Afghanistan, and the rebuilding and revival of Afghan music traditions.
Applications are invited from qualified and talented music teachers who wish to make musical history in this troubled part of the world.
The institute requires a music teacher to teach piano from the beginning to tertiary levels, to teach music academic courses, and to assist with daily duties within the school.
The driver is mainly responsible to manage, properly fill in the vehicle log book, wash the vehicle and keep it clean all the time, regularly pick/drop the ANIM students and international staff before and after official hours, properly check oils and fuel of the vehicle during the trip.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Daily pick / drop the ANIM students and international staff before and after the official hours.
2. Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
3. Undertake long and short trips as require
4. To sign all the related documents of his/her trip by related Officer
5. Properly fill in the vehicle log book.
6. To be helpful to the passengers within the limit of transport rules of ANIM and Government.
7. To report his/her arrival and departure from any office to the Transport Office
8. To fix time and place for commencement of trips
9. Availability of driver in unofficial times.
10. The Driver will be required to implement his/her duties with the utmost attention to safety and security at all times.
11. The Driver will adhere to and implement all safety regulations and codes of conduct while both stopped and in motion, on or off ANIM Campus.
12. The Driver will actively observe student behaviors and actions while in motor vehicle. The Driver will note student actions on a regular basis and report any misconduct with the Facility and Operations Manager. This will also include monitoring students’ attendance activity.
13. The Driver will report to the Facility and Operations Manager for procurement and acquisition of resources needed to maintain and uphold the full operation of ANIM motor vehicles.
14. The Driver will immediately report the poor or inconsistent operation of ANIM vehicular property, equipment, and/or any relatable items to the Facility and Operations Manager.
15. The Driver will perform other relevant duties as required or when requested.
16. The Driver will be required to adhere with the general values of the school.
17. Drivers are required to execute their responsibilities with professionalism, courtesy and dignity, as well as an appreciation of and fondness of the students.
18. The Driver will report directly to the Facility and Operations Manager, who will monitor the work and discuss strengths and weaknesses of the staff on a regular basis. .
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. The incumbent must possess at least three (3) years of professional and/or group transportation service experience with positive references.
2. Knowledge of driving rules and regulation
3. Working knowledge of English required
4. Fluency in Dari and Pashto is required
5. Ability to operate mobile telephones and handheld radios
6. The incumbent must have the ability to operate multiple vehicles and have a basic understanding of vehicle maintenance.
7. The incumbent must be able to execute emergency operations while operating vehicle and/or while ANIM students are in their care.
8. The incumbent must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license with no serious violations.
9. The incumbent must have excellent integrity, demonstrate good moral character and exhibit good leadership skills and initiative.
10. The incumbent must have ability to engage positively with students and be a positive role model and mentor for their students.
11. The incumbent must have good communication and inter-personal skills as well as be respectful in the workplace and committed to working well with other colleagues.
12. The incumbent should be fit and able to execute emergency operations while at ANIM or while ANIM students are in their care. The incumbent must be trained in basic first-aid and emergency training.
13. The incumbent will uphold the values and mission of ANIM.