|Date Posted:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade GAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Orphange General DIrectorate:
Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs (MoLSA) is one of the key ministries of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA) functioning under the auspices of Social Protection Sector Strategy (SPSS) of Afghanistan National Development Strategy (ANDS) framework and mandated to deliver services in the areas of labor and social protection affairs MoLSA facilitates employment opportunities for unemployed and unskilled segments of the society through Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) and Skills Development Training (SDT) projects. In addition, MoLSAMD drafts labor related laws and regulations and policies on social protection.
One of the main components of Social protection sector strategy is providing services to orphans and children in risk which is managed by Orphanages General Directorate.
The Orphanages Capacity Building project is supported by the Indian government through Ministry of Economy and is implement by General Directorate of Orphanages in Ministry Labor and social Affairs.
This Capacity building project includes the following:
- Recruitment of Project Staff
- Construction of dormitory for orphan children
- Training program for orphans i.e Konkor test Preparation, English and computer training, in Two orphanages in Kabul.
- Purchase of Goods and services mentioned the project document.
Drive the assigned vehicle in a proper and sensible manner in adherence to Organization transportation policies and procedures, considering weather and road conditions at all times and the traffic policies.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of vehicle maintenance requirements.
- Willingness to be flexible in daily activities and willingness to work overtime.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Technical radio skills.
- Willingness to travel to field areas on short notice.
- Fluent in Dari and Pashto.
- Excellent knowledge of Kabul geography.
- Previous experience in transport affairs, driving, and mechanical skills vehicles.
- Diving skills to use 4wheel vehicles
- Knows and following the traffic signs and rules including the security rules
- Knows the city roads, ministries, schools
- Problem-solving with clients
- Using the communication equipment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Look after the organization vehicle properly.
- Clean and wash the vehicle regularly
- Maintain vehicles log book and get it filled by passengers.
- Be aware of service time, oil change etc and inform the admin finance assistant.
- Report about the abnormalities of the vehicle and propose the best workshop for repairs.
- Refuel the vehicle regularly.
- Don’t leave the vehicle un-attendant.
- Be alert and attentive when on duty and make sure that all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Be on time for your duty
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and/ or officer.
- Before starting the vehicle check.
- Drive carefully, do not exceed speed limits and obey all traffic rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, breaks, tires, etc.
- Helps the mechanic with repairs, arranges for major repairs, and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean.
- Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes greasing, etc.
- Ensures that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of an accident.
- To report any mechanical problems to the Transportation Manager in a timely manner.
- Perform any other duties, as required
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Diploma in the relevant field