|Date Posted:||Aug 1, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 8 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About OXUS Consulting Group:
OXUS Group brings together the knowledge and experience required to meet our client’s needs. This enables our clients to succeed in government-funded contracts or private sector projects in Afghanistan and other markets in the region. Our team has a deep-rooted understanding of the political, legal, economic, cultural, and social challenges of the countries in which we operate. OXUS Group’s team members spread across the United States, Japan, Afghanistan, UAE and Italy. Our team is comprised of former senior government officials, retired military and police generals, former cabinet ministers, governors and parliamentarians, a former attorney general, a former senior commercial officer as well as a broad range of the private sector elite professionals from the region. Moreover, we have staff that speak not only fluent English, but also the language of their local region. This allows us to facilitate our clients’ needs with a better understanding of the issues that are important to them.
The driver is responsible to drive office vehicle and day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle. He will record the use of vehicle in the log book and will report to his line manager daily.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Excellent practical driving skills.
- Ability to work quickly and to meet the deadlines.
- Lifting and carrying skills.
- Ability to complete record sheet and paperwork.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To drive Oxus vehicles for the transportation of authorized personnel.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is clean and roadworthy.
- Fill in the log book for all journeys.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, headlights, performing minor repairs and arranging for other repairs through management.
- Keep the record for usage of vehicle, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing and other services.
- To assist in the loading, unloading and movement of carpets, equipment and office supplies.
- To pick and drop international employees and guests at the airport and provide necessary assistance for them.
- To perform other related duties and responsibilities required by the supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- School level education, including basic literacy and numeracy is required.
- Valid driving license.
- Five years of professional driving experience.
- Completion of security awareness training.
- Native/fluent standard is required for verbal and written Dari and Pashto.
- Understanding basic English language.