|Date Posted:||Mar 25, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 7, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Agriculture Irrigation and livestock (MAIL):
The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock is a key ministry of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan that aims to develop the agriculture, irrigation and livestock of the rural and urban communities. The Ministry is expected to lay the foundations for a long-term strengthening of local agriculture, to promote governance, to rebuild social capital and leadership within villages and neighborhoods, and to provide assistance for rehabilitation and development to communities
The job holder drives the office vehicle for transporting authorized personnel and delivery/collection of MAIL, documents and other items and tasks
Provinces to travel:
Good oral communication skills in Pashto and Dari
And ability of driving
Duties & Responsibilities:
This support will include but not limited to:
• Drive the assigned vehicle in a correct and sensible manner.
• Adhere to project transportation safety policy, weather and road conditions.
• Adhere to the speed limits on unpaved road and on highways. When the road conditions are poor, drive as slowly as necessary to facilitate safe passage to the passengers and ensure no damage to the vehicle and environment.
• Maintain the vehicle and its tools/spare parts in perfect shape..
• Facilitate overall scheduled maintenance services to assigned vehicle in coordination with Transport and/.
• Maintain and update all transport records including vehicle logbooks, fueling history, maintenance and service records in coordination.
• Calculate and monitor fuel consumption of the.
• Maintain the vehicle neat and clean and service the vehicle on a daily base.
• Perform any other vehicle or logistics related
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At least degree from school and having 3 to 5 years of driving experience with NGOs, Government agencies