|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 24, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Agricultural Development Fund:
Agricultural Development Fund (ADF), is a financial institution under the Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL), Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA). The ADF’s mission is to finance agriculture and agribusinesses across the country, so as to contribute to the economic development of Afghanistan. While the primary target client of the ADF is the commercial farmers, it also provides financial support to other small/large farmers, cooperatives, agricultural input suppliers, equipment dealers, processors, wholesalers and exporters; as well as to those businesses that support agriculture, such as storage facilities and the transporters. ADF provides funding to its clients both, directly and indirectly, i.e. through financial and non-financial intermediaries. Its financing activities span agricultural production, processing, trade and marketing at all levels.
Driver will do the activities which described in the SOW.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive ADF vehicle for official purpose.
- Drive in a safe manner at all times, obeying traffic rules.
- Arrive punctually to work whenever requested.
- Interact with all staff and the public in a polite and respectful manner.
- Take proper care of the vehicle, both exterior and interior, monitoring the maintenance schedules and operations.
- Notify Administration Manager of any mechanical problems or concerns.
- Pay attention for daily cleaning of the Vehicle.
- Willing to travel to different provinces as per office request.
- Do the first check of the vehicle on daily basis.
- Do a security check of the vehicle on daily basis.
- Assist Logistics Department in getting mileage of the vehicles on daily basis.
- Have good communication with ADF Staff and Clients.
- Make sure the vehicle has all its tools available.
- Pick up and Drop client to the Airport.
- Be familiar with all parts of vehicle.
- Drive the clients in a safety manner.
- Any other task assigned by Supervisor
- High School Diploma.
- 3-5 Years Experience.
- Good communication skills , preferably given to those who can speak English.
- Good Time Management Skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Able to work well alone.
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties.