|Date Posted:||Jul 19, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 24, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
To operate and drive vehicles to a high level of professionalism for the management level, adhering to all relevant legislation, regulations and AIB policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out vehicles safety checks in accordance with AIB policy and procedure
- Complete AIB & Legislative vehicle and driver record.
- Complete daily or weekly job records.
- Carry out routine maintenance tasks
· At all times drive in a safe and courteous manner observing speed limits.
· Assist with the Bank’s logistics and transportation activities.
· Cooperate with guards on security checks when entering Bank’s premises.
· Ensure that the vehicles are cleaned both inside and outside at all times.
· Ensure maintenance of fuel level for security reasons vehicle must be refuelled at end of day.
· Ensure all necessary maintenance and repairs are reported immediately to the supervisor.
· Ensure that each vehicle is carrying a vehicle log sheet, a map of Kabul, first aid, fire extinguisher, tool box, spare wheel, jack and tire chains.
· Perform other work related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor.
· Any time when management level get in/out of car driver should open and close the door for them.
· Speak and manner with management level in high level of speech and respect.
- Afghanistan driver’s license for passenger vehicle.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to read and write in local languages/ English.
- At least five years driving experiences.