|Date Posted:||Sep 29, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 4, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
About MOBY Group:
founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
A drone co-pilot controls the drone. allowing it to take off, maintain its course, and land without incident. Additionally, the drone co-pilot assists the drone pilot to oversee vehicle performance, conduct safety inspections, and evaluating the capabilities of drone systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To direct the drone operator to prevent any aerial collisions with the environment.
• To assist with battery changes for drone cameras and maintain a full charge.
• To assist with SD card replacement and keeping recorded media (video/images).
• To cooperate in the abovementioned supporting responsibilities.
• Any other duties assigned by the line supervisor
• High School Graduate
• Must have at least 2+ years of experience in a medium or large TV market or similar field.
• Experience with Radio Controlled airplanes or RC systems in general is a plus
• Familiarity with Google Earth, Google apps, and UAV piloting apps
• Analysis and Reporting skills