|Date Posted:||Jun 22, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software,Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Insta Telecom is one of the Biggest (ISP) in Afghanistan in Wireless cable TV MMDS operator in Kandahar, with its corporate office in Kabul and fully functional regional offices in Kandahar, Herat, Mazar, Jalalabad, Ghazni, Helmand & Kunduz. The company is 100% Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a group of over 100 experienced, trained and qualified Afghans & International experts.
DSL/IT Technician will be responsible for interacting with customers tickets assigned to him/her, and also support customers visiting telescopes. In addition, the technician must impose the capacity to be updated/trained for new technologies and projects.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- must be flexible to provide support and travel to district levels.
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Strong Language skills (English, Dari & Pashto).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify the functionality of hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions
- Conduct daily network backup operation
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Balkh
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ Years of proven experience in the field