|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jan 22, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||5 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations.
It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
Practice the dialog on a daily basis
Fluent in reading, writing, speaking Pashto/ Dari
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Practice the dialogs on daily basis.
• Review and prepare the specific charter dialogs before the recording.
• Assist the Sync Editor if a correction was needed in the voice.
• Responsible to Sync his/her dialogs with video in order to keep a high standard.
• Take his/her dialogs on daily basis from the sync editor for practicing.
• Perform the characters which are instructed by the line manager.
• Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as instructed by the line manager or designated alternate
High School Graduate
2 years of work experience in relevant filed
fluency in spoken Dari/Pashto
excellent interpersonal communications skills
acquaintance with computer especially with word/recording programs like pro tools
organizing and prioritizing
comminution skills, both orally and writing
excellent Ms. Office knowledge