|Date Posted:||Aug 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The incumbent monitors daily operation of ATMs and POS for service, quality and productivity (processing, transaction routing, reporting and invoicing) and ensures that resources are allocated properly to ensure high quality service and maximum productivity.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to derive innovative solutions.
· In-depth understanding of sponsorship of ATMs/POS, association rules, banking regulations and operating procedures, and processor systems.
· Knowledge of varied ATM processor system functionality and operations.
· Positive approach in interactions with customers and team members
· Excellent written/verbal skill in Afghan local languages as well as in English.
· Accurate with excellent relationship skills.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensures all functions are completed and resources are allocated properly to meet the quality and productivity standards of the ATMs and POS.
2. Continuously evaluate processes and procedures for efficiency and implements efficiency improvements.
3. Works with new and existing clients to complete all registration required for the issuance of ATM Cards or POS.
4. Resolve difficult situations and malfunction of ATMs/POS effectively by analyzing the situation and identifying potential solutions and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
5. Manage daily operations of the ATM and POS network and develop appropriate procedures to ensure uptime, trouble shooting, remedial measures and continuous ATM & POS operations.
6. Monitor progress and ensure that the targets are achieved timely.
7. Develops, recommends, and implements ATM strategies to take advantage of business opportunities, technology, and ATM network enhancements.
8. Take proper care of coordination with other related departments of the bank regarding installation, maintenance and replenishment of ATMs/POS.
9. Establish and maintain key relationships with service providers as ATM/POS vendors, switch vendors, Debit/Credit card vendor, card issuing vendor and processors (in consultation with the management).
10. Prepare plans for placement of new ATMs including place, scheduling, costs, personnel matters and operational issues.
11. Handle cardholder queries/complains/adjustments professionally and on-time.
12. Conduct investigation for debit card fraud and ensure proper monitoring and control.
13. Oversee testing and implementation of ATMs and POS.
14. Ensure compliance of ATMs and POS with applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
15. Oversee and monitor budget expenditures including vendor service agreements and maintenance contracts.
16. Assist with the selection, coaching, evaluation and development of department staff, provide technical guidance to junior personnel on operating and maintenance procedures.
17. Monitor trends and technology in the ATM/POS/Card industry while reporting and making appropriate recommendations.
Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· University degree in IT, Networking or Business Administration. Master degree will be preferred.
· 6+ year experience in the field of ATM functions.
· Past Experience in banking will be an advantage.