|Date Posted:||Jul 31, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Aug 6, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 10 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
The incumbent monitors daily operation of ATMs and POS for service, quality and productivity (processing, transaction routing, reporting and invoicing) and ensures that resources are allocated properly to ensure high quality service and maximum productivity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Low Level Maintenance of E-Banking related servers and services (SMS Banking, E-Banking Application
Server and etc)
2. Resolve difficult situations and malfunction of ATMs/POS effectively by analyzing the situation and identifying
potential solutions and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
3. Take proper care of coordination with other related departments of the bank regarding installation and technical
maintenance of ATMs/POS.
4. Oversee technical testing and implementation of ATMs and POS.
5. Ensure compliance of ATMs and POS with applicable regulations, policies, procedures and check-lists.
6. Bank Websites (internal and external) enhancement and maintenance.
7. Maintain of all communicational and networking issues related to SMS, Mobile Money and all other related
features and services are going on.
8. Regular Backup all important data of website ( Application / Database )
9. Mobile Money Integration, Registration and troubleshooting.
10.Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line Manager.
University degree in IT
3+ year experience IT (prefer in ATM and POS Networks)
Past Experience in banking will be an advantage.
Organizational and multi-tasking skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to derive innovative solutions
Knowledge of varied ATM processor system functionality and operations
Positive approach in interactions with customers and team members
Excellent written/verbal skill in Afghan local languages as well as in English
Accurate with excellent relationship skills
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker
Provincial journey in case of installation or maintain ATM and POS