|Date Posted:||Apr 19, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 25, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About Ministry of Communication and Information Technology:
The incumbent of this post will be regularly visiting sites, conduct feasibility studies, evaluation of the mechanical, electrical operations behavior and identification of reasonable technical solution for Electrical infrastructures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Regular site visit to perform feasibility studies, evaluate the mechanical operations behavior, and recognize the reasonable technical solution in case of probable problem in ELECTRICAL infrastructures.
3. Identify and implement of safety and security requirements in mechanical infrastructure.
4. Pursue the best procedure for developing the project on a given site and scope.
5. Understand the electrical infrastructures related activities goals, needs, wishes, limitations, expectations and aesthetics based on the project scope.
6. Consider the optimum optimization factors with the on-site investigation for electrical infrastructure overall operation enhancement.
7. Application and comparative analysis of codes and standards in adapt with the electrical related requirements
8. Analysis and control failure risks, document results, recommend and support corrective actions
9. Ensure specifications, designs and sketches for the card printing facility (CPF) mechanical plant related to the
10. generation, transmission and use of mechanical and fluid energy
11. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 7 years’ related experience with recognized national and international organizations.
o Understanding the data center standards and electrical engineering standards.
o Troubleshooting experience of electrical and electronics facilities.
o Demonstrated experience with electrical engineering design, planning and analysis programs (AutoCAD, Power world, VOLT, MATLAB, or any other similar Low and medium voltages
analysis and planning programs/software’s) and office package (MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint, MS. Outlook, and MS. Visio).
o Good communication skill in national and English language.
o Communication and coordination skills
o Strategic thinking capability