|Date Posted:||May 7, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About اداره توزیع تذکره الکترونیکی:
The Independent Administration Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) was established in 1382 to manage and lead the government’s efforts to reform and improve public administration in Afghanistan so as to meet the development needs of the country. Capacity Building for Results Facility “CBR” is an Afghan led reform and capacity building program, funded through Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) under the Afghan National Budget. CBR program is managed by the Ministry of Finance and IARCSC and is supervised by a Steering Committee which is composed from the Minister of Finance and the Chairman of IARCSC. The CBR aims to assist the government in improving the capacity and performance of select line ministries in carrying out their mandates and delivering services to the Afghan people. To help reduce the reliance on externally financed staff, CBR supports the creation of a specialized and highly qualified cadre of civil servants, with the capacity to manage critical government reforms, and ensure that critical services are sustained. Specific capacity and institution building programs will be implemented with systematic monitoring of and reporting on results. All line ministries can participate in CBR, while the level of support is based on results.
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for Preparing the work plan for the department and, Monitoring and providing feedback to management on the overall electrical facilities, as well as performing regular site visits, Pre-design and planning of the Electrical Facilities and Finalize all electrical engineering issues.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Perform regular monthly corrective and preventive maintenances of Electrical facilities (UPS, AVR, distribution units, etc).
3. Report monthly on the maintenances and any other works carried out on all Electrical
4. Address and solve the emergency probable electrical problems.
5. Focus on electrical facilities operations’ enhancement based on the best worldwide-accepted practices.
6. Regular site visit to perform feasibility studies, evaluate the electrical operations behavior, and recognize the reasonable technical solution in case of probable problem in electrical infrastructure.
7. Identify and implement of safety and security requirements in electrical infrastructure.
8. Pursue the best procedure for developing the project on a given site and scope.
9. Understand the electrical infrastructure related activities goals, needs, wishes, limitations, expectations and aesthetics based on the project scope.
10. Pre-design and planning of the Electrical Facilities in view of the various productive aspects and follow up with revised design subsequent to client discussions.
11. Coordinate with other design divisions, such as the mechanical, architecture, civil, IT and so on to sum up with a final perfect design.
12. Consider the optimum optimization factors with the on-site investigation for electrical infrastructure overall operation enhancement.
13. Application and comparative analysis of codes and standards in adapt with the electrical related requirements.
14. Finalize all electrical engineering issues such as calculations, specifications, drawings, charts, graphs and maps for the electrical facilities.
15. Comply with national and international electrical low and medium voltages codes and standards.
16. Electrical equipment and systems cost estimation and analysis.
17. Develop training materials for electrical related capacity building programs.
18. Assist and exchange of knowledge (capacity building) related electrical and electronics with electrical team.
19. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering & Demonstrated experience with electrical engineering design, planning and analysis programs (AutoCAD, Powerworld, VOLT, MATLAB, or any other similar Low and medium voltages analysis and planning
programs/softwares) and office package (MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint, MS. Outlook, and MS. Visio).
o At least 4 years relevant work experience.
o Troubleshooting experience of electrical and electronics facilities.
o Good communication and written skills