|Date Posted:||Jul 30, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Capable of handling site team, AutoCAD as build drawings, LV, MV, BOQ Preparations
Requires travel to provinces:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills English, Pashto and Dari Languages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate efforts with consultants, contractors, and internal resources to ensure the project runs smoothly from inception through end of construction
- Ability to demonstrate experience in the administration of finances as associated with project management, i.e. cost estimation and budgeting
- Ability to read and comprehend construction plans, estimates, surveys, and specifications
- Ability to lead negotiations with consultants, contractors, other agencies, and stakeholders to procure resources and formalize cooperative relationships that achieve project goals
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to exercise flexibility in accommodating shifting priorities, demands, and schedules
- Ability to deal tactfully with a diverse group of people in a professional manner in a complex organization
- Ability to drive a county or personal vehicle to various job sites as needed to accomplish tasks
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
NOTE: To qualify for this position, required experience, education and skills must be clearly stated on your application's employment history. Resumes are welcome but the interview shall be conducted on daily bases for qualified candidates. Working with US Army Corps of Engineers projects shall be highly desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests to Prime Contractor
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
- Support project department with product development and testing
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing project
- Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field
- A minimum of Seven (7) years of professional experience in the management of multi-disciplined projects in architecture, Electrical engineering and construction fields
- Experience in Construction Project Management
- Required knowledge of Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation