|Date Posted:||Mar 17, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Electrical Engeneer is responsible for
Generator installation including ATS and ATI Panels.
Electrical Fault finding.
ablality to go all provinces.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Generator Maintenance
2. Generator installation including ATS and ATI Panels.
2. Electrical Fault finding.
4. Any other Electrical Maintenance tasks as assigned by the respective supervisor/s
1. At least University degree.
2. At least one-year hands-on working experience in Electrical work and, preferably in private sector.
3. A reasonably good command of spoken and written English, computer skills (MS Word and MS Excel), Electrical Training is also advantage and Familiar with Engine Parts.