|Date Posted:||Apr 10, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 17, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||150000 - 225000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Afghanistan SUPPORT-II Project:
The purpose of this activity is to obtain a systematic assessment of social and economic impacts of the electrical supply improvements described above. USAID wishes to receive feedback from all groups of intended beneficiaries from the improvement in electricity supply due to rehabilitation of unit 1 and 3 at Kajaki Hydro Power Plant and installation of the diesel power generation sets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To assist the team while developing evaluation questions guiding the assessment process;
2. To conduct and arrange interviews and meetings with focus groups, variety of stakeholders, governmental entities other NGOâ€™s;
3. Assist with translation and interpretation as required by the team.
4. Assist and perform administrative tasks as required by the team.
1. A bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
2. At least three years experience in development projects.
3. Very good English speaking, reading and writing; local languages.
4. Knowledge of Afghan electricity system.
5. Enough experience working with international organizations.