|Date Posted:||May 2, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jun 2, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||300 - 301 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
ABCO is a national entity, active in multiple sectors in multiple provinces of Afghanistan.
We are actively seeking Site Supervisors (Electrical) with prior experience of working in Operation & Maintenance (O&M) electrical projects to fill a number of supervisory rules in maintenance, repair and renovation project activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of day to day Electrical job activities
- Managing a team of 10 - 15 electricians
- Ensure performed job work quality is achieved in a safe and efficient manner, on time
- Provide day to day leadership and participate in performance review process of the team
- Responsible for crew adherence to all safety policies and procedures
- Meet daily task milestones around delivery and Safety Interactions
- Schedule and implement preventive and routine maintenance tasks as per SOW of the project.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements to apply:
1. Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
2. Must have 5 years of relevant supervisory experience in Electrical engineering projects. Experience in Operation & Maintenance (O&M), maintenance, repair and renovation projects in the field of electrical is preferred.