|Date Posted:||Feb 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Mar 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||27|
|Salary Range:||15000 - 30000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
ZNCC is a leading name in the power-infrastructure segment for the Afghan ministries and utilities and the United States government. With 15 years of experience, we handle and deliver design, supply, construction, transportation, and turnkey power projects with efficacy and precision. Right from scratch to the execution of the projects, our expertise in EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction), O&M (Operations and Maintenance) has made us one of the most sought-after names in the field. Irrespective of how complicated a project is, our performance in the energy and construction sectors are counted among the best in the country. Be it in power transmission, substation, or distribution, we offer holistic EPC services to the core sectors in Afghanistan. For a transparent approach in project management, proper financing, and resource management, get in touch with us.
Under the supervision and instruction of the Electrical Substation Engineer, the electrical technician will be overall responsible for LV/MV and HV installation works. Further duties but not limited to are mentioned in the Duties & Responsibilities part.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision and instruction of the Electrical Substation Engineer, the electrical technician will be overall responsible for LV/MV and HV installation works.
- Perform tasks within substation in grounding system, LV/MV distribution, and underground utility works, cable pulling, Cable termination, Cable tray, Ladder works, Internal wiring, Substation HV equipment installation, Power transformer installation, Piping, and busbar works.
- Perform routine maintenance and emergency repairs on electrical substations
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace, and clean equipment and components in a substation.
- Identify defective sectionalizing devices, circuit breakers, fuses, voltage regulators, transformers, switches, relays, or wiring, using wiring diagrams and electrical-testing instruments.
- Prepare and maintain reports detailing all tests, repairs, and maintenance performed.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 3 years of progressive working experience as an electrical technician in power substation projects.
- Should be familiar with all substation equipment.
- Should be familiar with usages of different hand tools used for a substation.
- Should be familiar with work procedure.
- Should be familiar with safe work in a substation.
- Should be capable of working individualy
- Highly motivated self-starter with the desire to learn
- Candidates must have strong attention to detail and work well within a team.
- Working knowledge of national languages (Pashto and Dari)
Job Location:Afghanistan, Wardak, Ghazni, Zabul, Kandahar, Helmand
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV along with a cover letter to Jobs@zncc.com no later than 31-Mar-2021. Please mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject line as Electrical Technician_ZNCC-VA-50-2021