|Date Posted:||Jun 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Jubaili Bros:
Jubaili Bros is a Generator Company that exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Jubaili Bros operates in more than 9 countries with 28 Branches and service centers. Jubaili Bros has worked in Afghanistan since 2002 on more than 50 projects related to Installation, Power Plants, and Sub Stations
No of Post: 01
Date Announced: 2019-06-25
Closing Date: 2019-07-15
Requires travel to provinces:
A reasonably good command of spoken and written English, computer skills (MS Word and MS Excel), Electrical Training is also advantage and Familiar with Engine Parts.
Ability to Drive and have driving License
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Electrical Fault finding.
2. Perform general electrical maintenance.
3. Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
4. Ready to Travel to All provinces
5. Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English Written, Spoken and Understanding
6. Any other Electrical Maintenance tasks as assigned by the respective supervisor/s
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At least 12th High School Degree.
At least One-year hands-on working experience in Electrical work and, preferably in private sector.