|Date Posted:||Dec 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||15 Years|
Established in 1992, VESTAN Construction Commerce and Industry Joint Stock Company carries out infrastructure and superstructure construction projects in Turkey as well as abroad. Hence, with a staff of professionals, ethical working principles and backed up by advancements in technology to the fullest, VESTAN works for a wide clientele including many key state agencies and institutions in Turkey. VESTAN believes that a professional, high-spirited work environment and staff relations is essential to ensure customer satisfaction. It is with this spirit team-work focus that VESTAN has so far successfully completed many infrastructure and superstructure projects and continues its activities in various provinces of Turkey. Among the finalized and ongoing projects include: reservoirs/dams, drainage and rainwater networks, specially designed mega-schools, administrative buildings in provinces, city halls and cultural centers.
Job Title: Electro-mechanical Engineer
Requires travel to provinces:
- Team up with engineers to execute electromechanical designs in industrial or other settings.
- Transform electromechanical drawings into design specifications, applying principles of engineering, thermal and fluid sciences, mathematics and statistics.
- Install and program computer hardware and machine software in microprocessor-based systems.
- Fabricate mechanical, electrical, and electronic works and assemblies.
- Maintain inventory, records, and credentials systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· The responsibilities includes reading blueprints and other design documents to aid in mechanical assembly, designing, testing mechanical system.
· Implicated in a project from the idea and detail of the design to completion, testing and handover.
· Design products, systems and conducts a test.
· Make examples and models of products
· Research correct solutions and estimate timescale and costs.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Farah
- · Master degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 15 years of work experience in the area of project management position at construction projects.