|Date Posted:||Sep 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 28, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade FAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
About Ministery of Energy and Water:
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Ministry of Energy & Water has received a grant from the International Development Association toward the cost of Irrigation Restoration and Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this “grant” to payments for hiring the services of following qualified national individual consultants.
Request for “Expressions of Interest” for National Individual Consultants
Organization: Project Coordination Unit (PCU)
Project: Irrigation Restoration and Development Project (IRDP)
Reference No.: MEW/PCU/REOI/02
Announcement Date: 08-SEP-2019 closing Date: 28-SEP-2019
Nationality: Afghanistan Duration: one year (Likely to be extended)
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Ministry of Energy & Water has applied for a grant from the International Development Association toward the cost of Irrigation Restoration and Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this “grant” to payments for hiring the services of following qualified national individual consultants.
Requires travel to provinces:
Related computer programming knowledge MS office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Be in charge of the operation the electronic parts of the stations as required in the field or office.
· Responsible for the repair and maintenance (of all hydro-meteorological equipment.
· Calibration of the equipment.
· Conduct on the job training sessions on operation and maintenance of all installed equipment, to the concerned staff.
· While at the gauge station, verify instrument accuracy and make the necessary repairs to the equipment at the gauge as need be.
· Upon completion of their field visits, prepare and complete the stream flow analysis.
· Any other assignments by supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
A. Academic Qualifications
· At least have a bachelor degree/diploma in electronic/digital equipment
· A minimum two years of work experience in related to electronic / digital equipment
· Experience of working in a similar job involving data loggers, sensors, digital data transmission network etc. is desirable.