|Date Posted:||Feb 22, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 27, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Electronic Banking Unit Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Merchant contract revision (ATM)
- Preparing the brochures text/context for marketing purpose
- Preparing internal and external memos for instance purchasing new ATM, and so on
- Preparing manual, procedures, and guideline usage of ATM and Card customers
- Following up of new established projects with venders/service providers
- Visiting available merchant locations (ATM) for their feedbacks and problems if there is any
- Implementing/conducting internal presentations related to the field of work (If require)
- Seeking for further attracting merchants/customers and introducing the available products by each and every visit at new merchant locations
- Seeking for finding new locations for installing ATMs
- Encouraging people to use from our available products and facilities (Debit Card, Gold Debit Card, Web Surfer Card, ATM, POS and etc.
- Able to communicate with outsiders particularly foreigners in English
- Checking the web site regularly and ensure that all the information should be up to date
- Pin pointing the web site problems
- Suggesting some points in order to improve and make better the current web site
- Modifying the text/content/context of the web site
- Being in contact with productive departments that their new products should be announced and available at the web site
- Preparing manual, procedures, guideline usage of Internet Banking for customers
- Plus other tasks and responsibilities are going to be assigned later by the department and HR.
- University degree in Marketing/Business Administration.
- Having at least 1 or 2 years experiences in related field is preferable
- Having the capacity to learn how to deal with related software
- Having the capacity to learn and get the pin points easily
- Able to participating in team work
- Being familiar and having experience in administration affairs at least 2 years
- Having the capability to break down problems into small pieces
- Solving concerned problems with minimum alteration
- Having excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English, Dari and Pashto Language Skills.
- Bachelor degree in related field is required or should be in process of getting it.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office