|Date Posted:||Jan 28, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 3, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Hardware|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Electronic Engineer will work directly under supervison of IT Hospital Team Leader. he will be responsible for repairing of all kind of electronic devices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Repairing and trouble shooting of different electronic, electrical, and ICT devices and circuits.
2. Repairing and trouble shooting of USP, stabilizer/AVR, scanner, laptop/desktops, monitor, router, switch, access point, projectors, satellite modem, ODU, BUC, WiMAX devices etc.
3. Repairing of power adopters, different mother board and power supplies.
4. Trouble shooting and repairing of radio device/equipments.
5. Determining/assessment of customers requirement through a technical site survey, designing, installation, configuration and trouble shooting of PBX Systems.
6. Installation, configuration and trouble shooting of CCTV, Security Camera. Fire Alarm Systems etc.
7. preparing, refining and presenting the technical training materials for all kind of electronic and radio devise repairing, PBX, CCTV, Security Camera, Fire Alarm systems installation, configuration and trouble shooting for internal teams with detail outlining environmental and safety precautionary instructions/guide lines.
â€¢ The ideal candidate should minimum have a 3-4 years bachelor degree or a Diploma in Engineering degree in electrical/electronics/computer engineering with minimum 8 â€“ 10 years of Hands on experience in trouble shooting and repairing of all kind of electronics, ICT and radio device/equipments, PABX, CCTV, security camera installation, configuration, and trouble shooting.
â€¢ Should have excellent writing, reading and speaking skills in English language.
â€¢ Should have corporate level proficiency in MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint and official emailing, computer skills.
â€¢ Should be hardworking, Sincere, Honest, Dedicated, self achiever