|Date Posted:||Jun 29, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 6, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
Summary of the Training and Employment Programme
Bright Future Afghanistan’s Job Readiness Training and Employment Program provides University graduates with essential job training, mentoring and access to a network of private sector companies and public-sector agencies, who can assist program participants with securing meaningful employment.
How The Program is Organized:
Part I: Training and Instruction:
Having in mind the Covid-19 threating situation, the program is determined to manage and execute its programs to a maximum level via online and include offline methods of instructions! Basically, each participant in the program will receive up to 80 hours of training in the subjects of Job Skills Development, Market Trends, Pre and Post-Employment Readiness and Labor Law. Each training sessions will consist of one three-hour class. Class sessions will be conducted five/six days per week.
Part II: Internship Placement:
Internships are assigned to program participants at the completion of the 80-hour training period. Thus, the internship is typically completed within at least 2 weeks of internship plan for each job seeker that will be assigned to them as the part of their training and coaching program. In many cases, after the completion of the Internship period, Employers may provide Interns with
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Teaching and Coaching the Jobseekers via the Defined Curriculum of the program.
2. Providing teaching lesson plan(s) and the Training Design.
3. Prepare and develop all relevant lectures and teaching materials in accordance to the curricula.
4. Able to demonstrate and deliver live presentations in front of the camera for offline and/or online lectures/classes.
5. Being responsible for all the students’ evaluation and monitoring; for instance: attendance, quizzes, assignments scoring, and provision of support and counseling in online/offline channels.
4. Help the program in working plan and students’ management.
5. Attend daily base practical teaching sessions if required offline/online.
6. Being able to work under stress and pressure
7. Being punctual and Creative.
8. Participating in program and staff meeting(s) if needed.
9. Participating in and performing all other relevant activities assigned by the head of the project manager and the lined management.
10. Work as a dynamic team member with the other program staff members.
Education: University Degree (At least bachelor degree in Business Management & Administration – MBA Preferred)
Experience: At least having 2 years’ experience in Employability-(Job Readiness Trainings) & Basic Business Management Skills Training and Coaching programs.
Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto both verbally and non-verbally is preferable.
Personal Traits: The candidates should be energetic with a demonstrated professional integrity: He/She should be self-disciplined, self-motivated and capable of leading the team by example. He/She should be committed to students’ capacity building and career development. He/She should be willing to work in a challenging environment.