|Date Posted:||Jun 9, 2020|
|Reference:||Ghani –EE/RE -3|
|Closing Date:||Jul 9, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||18 month(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ghani Consultancy Services:
Ghani Consultancy Services (GHANI) is a specialized international Management, Business, Engineering and research firm. We work with organizations aiming to deliver better results. Our extensive experience has made us capable of dealing with the complexity of business and development management. We specialize in multidisciplinary management solutions and enable our clients to achieve higher levels of development and sustain growth. We work with people at all levels of the organization building their capabilities and skills. We engage ourselves with the client, serving their best interest before ours.
Energy Efficiency/Renewable Expert A Ghani Consultancy Position
Duties & Responsibilities:
· He /She will be required to deliver the following duties:
· Assist in analytical assessment and preparation of action plan for renewable energy generation options (geothermal, municipal waste, agri-waste, among others);
· Assist in review and prepare the project scope, capital and operating cost estimates, implementation schedule, contracting, and implementation arrangements;
· Collaboration with relevant team members, the capacity development plan based on the capacity needs assessment. Assist in developing the training programs,
· Assist in conducting of capacity building needs assessment for renewables and lead the conduct of workshops for the EA and other relevant agencies on solar technologies related to the assignment: technology, site selection criteria, due diligence process, operation and maintenance, design, implementation, and, management;
Energy Efficiency/Renewable Expert will be an energy economist/engineer/manager with a Bachelor degree in the above and should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in design of renewable energy power plants totaling at least 50MW aggregated capacity.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Energy economist/Engineer
· Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
· Well organized, and ability to properly work in team.
· Have a basic understanding of the English language
· Must be able to self-direct on issues related to work, and to work without constant supervision
· Encourage and motivate the team toward achievement of project objectives within given timeframe.
Note: Only applicants who meet these requirements will be considered.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
CVs with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Energy Efficiency/Renewable Expert), Vac# Ghani –EE/RE -3)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration