|Date Posted:||Jun 9, 2020|
|Reference:||Ghani –ELS -5|
|Closing Date:||Jul 9, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||18 month(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ghani Consultancy Services:
Ghani Consultancy Services (GHANI) is a specialized international Management, Business, Engineering and research firm. We work with organizations aiming to deliver better results. Our extensive experience has made us capable of dealing with the complexity of business and development management. We specialize in multidisciplinary management solutions and enable our clients to achieve higher levels of development and sustain growth. We work with people at all levels of the organization building their capabilities and skills. We engage ourselves with the client, serving their best interest before ours.
Energy Legal Specialist A Ghani Consultancy Position
Duties & Responsibilities:
· He /She will be required to deliver the following duties:
· Assist in Providing legal input and lead in preparation of energy sector masterplan by consolidating and updating power and gas development masterplans for Afghanistan; tariff model and framework, DABS’ business plan, national grid expansion study, power synchronization study and renewable energy sector development of Afghanistan;
· Contributing the international expert in the area in carry out an analysis of the overarching laws and regulations relating to hydrocarbon, power, coal, and mining sectors in Afghanistan
· Contribute towards the draft Information Memorandum. Mining Lease, Transaction Principles, Policy Document etc.
· Prepare Terms of Reference for additional consulting assignments and technical studies related to the legal and regulatory reform to be executed under the project.
· Assisting in draft legal contracts and transaction document reflecting the spirit of the Government Policy.
· Working together with international counterpart in Supporting MOMP management in legal matters related to hydrocarbon development.
The specialist must hold at least Bachelor level degree in law and possess solid experience in energy sector (hydrocarbon, mining and power) regulatory and development issues.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Law
· Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
· Well organized, and ability to properly work in team.
· Have a basic understanding of the English language
· Must be able to self-direct on issues related to work, and to work without constant supervision
· Encourage and motivate the team toward achievement of project objectives within given timeframe.
Note: Only applicants who meet these requirements will be considered.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
CVs with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Energy Legal Specialist), Vac# Ghani –ELS -5)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.