|Date Posted:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Reference:||MTNA HR 10AUG2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 20, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The mission to provide operational and hands-on support to IS systems and services, including users, applications, software and hardware and preparing and checking new IT equipment to the warehouse.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Engineer-O&M role will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
• Monitoring and handling the I.T Equipment Material such as, Desktops, laptops, printers etc..
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Assist in implementation of appropriate IT policies and procedures within the organization from an
• acceptable use policy
• Direct interface between IS and end users in telephonic, electronic or hands-on systems faults
• Resolution throughout the organization.
• Log all reported faults into service management application.
• Attempt online resolution of reported faults and log incidents for further action.
• Initiate and maintain a unique communication strategy with end-users on a variety of IS related issues including developments in applications, systems, security, and expected downtimes.
• Respond to all trouble calls and raise tickets where appropriate.
• Perform hands-on faults resolution activities on user hardware and software, as well as installation and configuration requests to customer satisfaction.
• Work proactively and reactively to meet customer expectations and resolve all reported faults within specified time.
• Report on activities of the support unit on a periodic basis.
• Assist in promoting the goodwill of the IS Service department by offering quality customer service to end-users.
• Processing all kind of IT related forms and organize filing system.
• Perform any other tasks within the field of competence delegated by his /her superiors
• Appropriately report the status of previous month to the line manager
• Recording IT inventory into the new database and keeping maintenance, updates of system accordingly
• Coaching staff/users about the new applications usage
• Bachelor Degree in any IT Field, A + Hardware and preferably Computer Science and Basic Networking and MCSE certified.
• At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in IS service / help desk service delivery, including hands-on technical service provision.