|Date Posted:||May 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About OMAID BAHAR Fruits Processing:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The engineering Manager is responsible to carry out all the electrical and mechanical operations of the factory.
- Shall ensure that all factory equipment and machinery are properly maintained, in good working condition and pose no danger to the safety of personnel and the product.
- Where necessary carry out repair, improvements/modifications to the existing systems, plant and equipments for maintenance of high quality and food safety standards. A preventative maintenance schedule should be in place and adhered to for all equipments and machinery.
- directs the maintenance operations to assure the effectiveness of the repair and maintenance program.
- Ensure proper coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities to maximize accuracy and labor utilization.
- Ensure that maintenance actions are responsive, timely and accomplished in a safe and cost effective manner.
- directs the loss control program in his area of accountability, to reduce personal injury accidents and to ensure a safe working environment.
- Shall review in conjunction with the Quality Assurance Manager Customer claims reports and take remedial action to correct unfavorable trends.
- Shall ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained throughout the operation.
- Shall ensure that subordinated responsibility is assigned, coordinated and monitored at all levels.
- Shall ensure that dangerous substances are identified indicating the area of use and storage. Also that necessary precautions and instructions for use to ensure there is no risk to the companyâ€™s products and employees.
- Shall ensure that all technicians are aware of any specific food safety and quality requirements, and that all those requirements are met.
- Shall keep record of all maintenance work of machines carried out in the factory.
- Shall design workshop, Mechanical and Electrical store. Make sure the availability of appropriate spare parts of the machines well on time.
- Daily inspection of machines motors and checks their efficiency.
- Should write maintenance procedures for mechanical electrical work and give training to the plant operators.
- At least 5-7 years experience in food processing machines. Preference will be given to candidates who worked on juice lines.
- Maintain both electrical and mechanical operations of the line.
- Excellent spoken and written English with report writing capability.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Holding university degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or in similar fields from a recognized university.