|Date Posted:||Mar 2, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 20, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
The teachers are expected to make comprehensive teaching materials and proper daily schedule for teaching the young boys and girls.
1. Conduct training of English language in classroom for boys and girls
2. Conduct Computer Classroom teaching program.
3. Prepare tests and documents for provided training materials
4. Report on performance
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop English and Computer course, training materials, curriculum/modules of various levels
2. Develop training schedule and plan
3. Conduct training classes for English and Computer courses
4. Effectively transfer knowledge and skills to the trainees
5. Conduct tests of the trainees and measure their performance
6. Guide them about job opportunities after successful completion of courses
7. Submit reports
8. Do any additional jobs as required by the DMoYA
1. The instructor must have documented teaching experience and teaching certificate of Computer and English Language issued by the Ministry of Education or an accredited institution.
2. English language instructor is required for Non-Native Speaker English Language Training (ELT) program.
3. Having experience of working either with the Government or UN/international agencies